Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Life!!

     "Did you have a good time upstairs?" I asked one of our amazing, world changing leaders, after she had led her small group study upstairs.
   
"I don't know," she replied, slightly concerned.  Looking at one of the kiddos in her group, she asked, "Do you think there was too much Bible time tonight?"
   
"Psh.  No!" The girl responded walking away.
   
The kids here are truly understanding that God's Word is LIFE!

 I'll say this a billion times because it is a huge part of our passion: reading proficiency and Biblical literacy go hand in hand.
   
On a personal note, I've been in a "season of stretching" for a while now.  Being in uncomfortable, anxiety inducing situations takes a toll on me!  But what brings me through, EVERY time, is the life giving Word of God.
 
  It reminds me that God is for me (and you!) and his Word will always breathe life into my weary soul. His Word will point out what is wrong and lovingly restore!
   
 We are glad for God's life giving Word at Akina.  His Word will never fail!

No comments:

Post a Comment